No that is totally misleading, the truth is the best base to build a relationship on so if she needs to be truthful, then be truthful, don't lie.
I think if a girl actually loves you then it is ok to say it, but she should not go around just saying it to say it.
I think gaming is not bad for you for along time
I think a girl should wait before they say I love you because that means they are rushing a relationship.
I agree with you
yeah
No that is totally misleading, the truth is the best base to build a relationship on so if she needs to be truthful, then be truthful, don't lie.
ReplyDeleteI think if a girl actually loves you then it is ok to say it, but she should not go around just saying it to say it.
ReplyDeleteI think gaming is not bad for you for along time
ReplyDeleteI think a girl should wait before they say I love you because that means they are rushing a relationship.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you
ReplyDeleteyeah
ReplyDelete